- CabinCon@daermadm this is true … fuck I couldn’t afford it till I got my half off discount lol
- Daerma Adventures is conveting back to 3.5eI need a little more time to settle on a character sheet. I did not see any community sheets for 3.5 so I was looking at either the core 3.5 sheet or the pathfinder sheet. Pathfinder sheet: https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4735667/pf-pathfinder-sheet-thread-6
- March 20, 2019 - Exploratory Island daermadm
- March 6, 2018 - Smoking Purple Mushrooms dwarf
- February 9, 2018 - Cabin Con Game daermadm
- January 23, 2018 daermadm
- December 26, 2018 daermadm
- December 12, 2018 daermadm
- November 14, 2018 daermadm
- October 17, 2018 dwarf
- October 3, 2018 daermadm
- September 19, 2018 daermadm
Well I can see that keeping this page updated is going to suck.
Anyway, as mentioned in last nights game, we are going to be switching form the 5e ruleset to 3.5e/Pathfinder.
Please keep up with the posts in the Obelisk Communications Network.
I missed a setting for the URL.
It should be https://obelisk.daerma.com
I will be in Austin and not available to run the game.
Vinnie, no more birthdays.
Ronnie, no more kids. Or if you do, play anyway.
Seriously though, I know life is busy, not a big deal.
I plan on running a game on the 16th from my house in Chicago. Internet is supposed to be in stalled that afternoon, so should be no issue. I will update is something happens.
Sorry for all the missed games..
Game on tonight.
No game guys, I am very sorry about this.
On the plus side, we are moving and life will be stabilizing.
I know I said that we would likely play this week. I still plan to at this time (Monday night). But things are hectic.
May 19th will be no game as I will be out to dinner with my family before they head to Japan the next day.
June 2nd, I will be at the Cardinals game courtesy of a vendor. If there is no free beer, I will be leaving. So not sure if we will have a game or if I will be drunk.
June 16th, I plan to run a game, but I am leaving for Japan on the 17th. I may be distracted.
I just learned about this alternate for a virtual table top from Cymric.
Have any of you seen it?
It is available from Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252690/
A video on maps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=24&v=HtFgUrLeYu4
Sorry folks, but I am not going to be able to run a game on the 24th.
See you all on April 6th.