- 2FA enabledI have enabled 2FA functionality for all accounts. Click on your profile pic. and then your name dc4de546-ffb1-4b48-bd6e-82008d4d00d4-image.png Click on the 3 dots 5bf5b51b-0c48-4329-8c09-d4672413d45a-image.png Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click on Two factor. 3b02358b-cf2c-4569-9cbc-22247f2fa62e-image.png Then follow the prompts to set it up.
- Obelisk upgradedUpgraded to v1.19.1 today and enabled 2FA authentication for those that want to use it.
- 2FA enabled
- July 22, 2020 - looking a bit green daermadm
- July 8, 2020 A little too much salt daermadm
- Recordings daermadm
- June 10, 2020 - Divine Omega Fate Point dwarf
- June 10, 2020 – The End of the Manaverse, Well Almost dwarf
- May 27th, 2020 – Trade Established with Kheg Moldur, nobody went to Jail and the Gnome lost a bet. daermadm
- April 29th, 2020 - Into the Dragon's Lair, and the Breaking of the Second Seal daermadm
- April 15th, 2020 - Journey to Kheg Moldur daermadm
- April 1st 2020 - Exploring Segovax daermadm
- March 18th 2020 – Incarceration @ Leminster orc
Well I can see that keeping this page updated is going to suck.
Anyway, as mentioned in last nights game, we are going to be switching form the 5e ruleset to 3.5e/Pathfinder.
Please keep up with the posts in the Obelisk Communications Network.
I missed a setting for the URL.
It should be https://obelisk.daerma.com
I will be in Austin and not available to run the game.
Vinnie, no more birthdays.
Ronnie, no more kids. Or if you do, play anyway.
Seriously though, I know life is busy, not a big deal.
I plan on running a game on the 16th from my house in Chicago. Internet is supposed to be in stalled that afternoon, so should be no issue. I will update is something happens.
Sorry for all the missed games..
Game on tonight.
No game guys, I am very sorry about this.
On the plus side, we are moving and life will be stabilizing.
I know I said that we would likely play this week. I still plan to at this time (Monday night). But things are hectic.
May 19th will be no game as I will be out to dinner with my family before they head to Japan the next day.
June 2nd, I will be at the Cardinals game courtesy of a vendor. If there is no free beer, I will be leaving. So not sure if we will have a game or if I will be drunk.
June 16th, I plan to run a game, but I am leaving for Japan on the 17th. I may be distracted.
I just learned about this alternate for a virtual table top from Cymric.
Have any of you seen it?
It is available from Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252690/
A video on maps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=24&v=HtFgUrLeYu4
Sorry folks, but I am not going to be able to run a game on the 24th.
See you all on April 6th.