- All of us are busy people. Some have families. Some have their own small business to run. Some have very demanding work schedules. No matter what you do, if you wish to play you need to commit to arriving on time. Yes, shit happens that is fine, let us know. But know this, I will not hesitate to remove you from the game if you cannot show up consistently on time.
- Core Rules are open for discussion. It is a brand new game system and there will be things that get changed.
- Rules discussions will not drag down the game endlessly. When I say stop, I do not care if you agree or not. It is over and the game will limp past it and the discussion will happen outside of playtime.
- The DM has final say on ANYTHING at ANYTIME. If you do not like it, you do not have to play. Just because the dice or the rules say something, does not mean I have to head them. This is a bludgeon, that tends to ruin a game when used, but it is MY bludgeon to use as needed.
- I run a fair game, but it is run for the enjoyment of EVERYONE and that includes me.