- Obelisk upgradedUpgraded to v1.16.x branch (currently v1.16.0) Going to make a new backup and then looking to move the entire thing to a new server based on Fedora 33 and PostgreSQL instead of CentOS 7 and Redis.
- CabinCon III@halfgiant said in CabinCon III: /nudge CabinCon III Exp - For Manaverse Game The XP total for Cabin Con III was 7,250xp per character
- Obelisk upgraded
- Recordings daermadm
- July 22, 2020 - looking a bit green daermadm
- July 8, 2020 A little too much salt daermadm
- June 10, 2020 - Divine Omega Fate Point dwarf
- June 10, 2020 – The End of the Manaverse, Well Almost dwarf
- May 27th, 2020 – Trade Established with Kheg Moldur, nobody went to Jail and the Gnome lost a bet. daermadm
- April 29th, 2020 - Into the Dragon's Lair, and the Breaking of the Second Seal daermadm
- April 15th, 2020 - Journey to Kheg Moldur daermadm
- April 1st 2020 - Exploring Segovax daermadm
- March 18th 2020 – Incarceration @ Leminster orc
Category Archives: Uncategorized
SSL has been enabled for a while and enforced as of today on daerma.com Please let me know if there are any issues with using the website.
Taking up after cancelling the game 2 weeks ago due to work, I failed yet again to kill any of my players, but I had two making death saves at the same time! Another spell (Sleep) had house rules applied, … Continue reading
We have worked out some of the initial kinks of using Roll20 as well as getting some house rules into 5e to better fit our play style. Great to be gaming with you all again!
Thanks for playing all. I won’t promise to be heavily prepared for a month or three yet. work has just been busy as fuck. But I will get more prepared as we go.
I know I have been quiet on here, but I was out getting drunk at an IT conference last week. Next game is on as planned for Tuesday September 30th. Also, I have a forum plugin added. https://daerma.com/obelisk
Roll20 game room link Wiki article on making die rolling macros 5e Character Sheet Wiki article (not in game yet. will get that in a bit.)
I have published the base Character Creation rules here. If you have questions, comment or email so I can clarify. The more information on the current situation has also been published in the History & Lore section.
We are good to go! I have imported everything from before the crash. sorry about the delay been a hell of a couple weeks. I’ll be making more updates tomorrow.
I have found, on a hard drive I did not even know I still had, the very first chat log for the very first Daerma Adventures game ever. Tuesday June 29, 1999. As soon as I finish copying everything I … Continue reading