- Populating the campaign worldSince questions have come up recently on the details of some things, I wanted to make things clear on how I run this campaign. Any successful D&D campaign has to have background and a world with rules that do not change at random. For many, many people this means that they buy modules and settings […]
- Intermittent Outagesnc.daerma.com back online. rc.daerma.com back online. All services back to normal. If you see any issues let me know.
- Populating the campaign world
- October 30, 2019 - Rakshasa lich daermadm
- October 16, 2019 - Black Pudding daermadm
- October 2, 2019 - Necronaut dwarf
- July 24, 2019 - Attack of the Formians daermadm
- May 29, 2019 - Falling Frogs daermadm
- May 15, 2019 - Failed Penetration halfgiant
- April 17, 2019 - Distracted by a Dragon daermadm
- April 3, 2019 Searching for the Axe halfgiant
- March 20, 2019 - Exploratory Island daermadm
- March 6, 2018 - Smoking Purple Mushrooms dwarf
Category Archives: Uncategorized
SSL has been enabled for a while and enforced as of today on daerma.com Please let me know if there are any issues with using the website.
Taking up after cancelling the game 2 weeks ago due to work, I failed yet again to kill any of my players, but I had two making death saves at the same time! Another spell (Sleep) had house rules applied, … Continue reading
We have worked out some of the initial kinks of using Roll20 as well as getting some house rules into 5e to better fit our play style. Great to be gaming with you all again!
Thanks for playing all. I won’t promise to be heavily prepared for a month or three yet. work has just been busy as fuck. But I will get more prepared as we go.
I know I have been quiet on here, but I was out getting drunk at an IT conference last week. Next game is on as planned for Tuesday September 30th. Also, I have a forum plugin added. //daerma.com/obelisk
Roll20 game room link Wiki article on making die rolling macros 5e Character Sheet Wiki article (not in game yet. will get that in a bit.)
I have published the base Character Creation rules here. If you have questions, comment or email so I can clarify. The more information on the current situation has also been published in the History & Lore section.
We are good to go! I have imported everything from before the crash. sorry about the delay been a hell of a couple weeks. I’ll be making more updates tomorrow.
I have found, on a hard drive I did not even know I still had, the very first chat log for the very first Daerma Adventures game ever. Tuesday June 29, 1999. As soon as I finish copying everything I … Continue reading