- Daerma Adventures is conveting back to 3.5eI need a little more time to settle on a character sheet. I did not see any community sheets for 3.5 so I was looking at either the core 3.5 sheet or the pathfinder sheet. Pathfinder sheet: https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4735667/pf-pathfinder-sheet-thread-6
- October 4, 2016 - Game NightGame on y’all.
- Daerma Adventures is conveting back to 3.5e
- April 3, 2018 daermadm
- March 20, 2018 daermadm
- March 06, 2018 daermadm
- February 06, 2018 daermadm
- Day XX December 26, 2017 daermadm
- Day XX December 12, 2017 daermadm
- Day XX November 14, 2017 daermadm
- Day XX October 17, 2017 daermadm
- Day XX September 19, 2017 daermadm
- Day XX September 5, 2017 - First 3.5 Game daermadm
Author Archives: Daerma DM
The Laputans Strike Back
Well I can see that keeping this page updated is going to suck. Anyway, as mentioned in last nights game, we are going to be switching form the 5e ruleset to 3.5e/Pathfinder. Please keep up with the posts in the … Continue reading
I missed a setting for the URL. It should be https://obelisk.daerma.com
I will be in Austin and not available to run the game.
Vinnie, no more birthdays. Ronnie, no more kids. Or if you do, play anyway. sheesh! Seriously though, I know life is busy, not a big deal. I plan on running a game on the 16th from my house in … Continue reading
Sorry for all the missed games.. Game on tonight.
No game guys, I am very sorry about this. On the plus side, we are moving and life will be stabilizing.
I know I said that we would likely play this week. I still plan to at this time (Monday night). But things are hectic. May 19th will be no game as I will be out to dinner with my family … Continue reading
I just learned about this alternate for a virtual table top from Cymric. Have any of you seen it? Website: http://www.fantasygrounds.com/ It is available from Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252690/ A video on maps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=24&v=HtFgUrLeYu4
Sorry folks, but I am not going to be able to run a game on the 24th. See you all on April 6th.